~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My Baby Wardrobe

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Daddy mummy received a lot of past down clothes, new clothes from aunties uncles for me, of course also some clothes that they bought for me. Therefore, they decided to start putting these clothes into my wardrobe. They spent a few days washing all my clothes, sorting them out according to the size and finally they managed to arrange the clothes properly into my wardrobe. Daddy mummy even went to IKEA to buy some hungers for me, and also clothes organiser and laundry bag. Daddy said I have too many clothes, more than the combination of mummy and his clothes. This is how BLESSING I am!!!



Isn't it a lot?? There are more to come when kong kong po po, kao fu and ah ma come over!! The middle rack is full of all my sleeping and going out clothes. The lower rack is for my bibs, hats, shoes, shocks, mittens, booties and other accessories. The next wardrobe is for my pretty dresses and cardigan. Are you jealous??!!!

0 comments: