~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My baby room

Sunday, February 8, 2009

It is less than 2 months to go for my arrival, thus daddy mummy decided to spare their time no matter what to start setting up my room for me.

They did a little deco. on the wall with the pooh bear stickers for my room. Then daddy moved the double bed out from the room to get ready for my baby cot and changing table.
As they are still waiting for Auntie Margaret to pass them the baby cot and changing table, they set up the bassinet that Auntie Rachel lend to them just in case the baby cot arrive later than my arrival.

Here's the look of my room currently. Pretty plain and empty. But after the cot and changing table come, definately will be very pack. I love my pooh bear wall though!

0 comments: