~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Back in Action

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sorry for being mission in action recently as mummy is not feeling well all these while. We had a busy few moths and a lot of visitors. Here’s the quick update:
Mid of August Ah Gu, Jie Jie (my cousin) and family came over to Melbourne for holiday and stayed with us. I had a great time playing with Jie Jie. I love her accompany!
IMG_6306  IMG_6446
IMG_6458
IMG_6472Early September mummy’s friends came over with their children, I have friends to play with again!
Yea Yea, Ma Ma and Pak Pak were with me for the whole last week! I am spoilt! Everyday they will play with me and pampered me. After I wake up in the morning or my nap, I will look for them! I enjoy myself so so much with their accompany! I even know how to call PAK PAK & YEA YEA loudly. See how much I love them!





They went back now, the house is quiet again. So I have to learn back how to play by myself. As you can see I desperately want play mates. Daddy mummy said I will soon have a play mate to play with everyday! Let me introduce you to my future play mate, my sibling!!


Mummy said he/she is still “cooking” in mummy’s womb.When he/she grows much much bigger then will be ready to come out and play with me! I can’t wait!!! For now I just have to be a good girl and pray that mummy will recover from her morning sickness soon so that she can spend more quality time with me. Please pray for mummy too ok?

7 comments:

JACT said...

Congrats, Ida & Selwyn! We knew something was 'cookin' :) Take it easy ok? And do take care! Let us know if you need anything.

Julia said...

Congrats Ida!. Esrene is going to be a big jie jie already.

~JOni~ said...

Congratulations!!
Happy for both of you... :)

Selwyn said...

JACT : I need you Tim

JACT said...

so gay... later Markwong jealous

Angeline said...

Congrats Ida & Selwyn! :)

Adventurer said...

Congrat!