~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My Room

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I just moved into my room 1.5 months ago. Daddy mummy only managed to set up my room by then as po po was staying in there when she was here. They supposed to move me into my room much earlier but they have been very laid back! They only get the work done recently when they realised that I already outgrown my bassinet in their room.

IMG_2608

Majority of the furniture in my nursery passed down by ‘jie jie’ except for the chest of drawers.

I wasn’t used to the new room and bed for the first few days when mummy put me in my baby cot for the nap. I cried and cried non stop refused to sleep!! Daddy mummy said they should have moved me into my room when I was just 2 months old like “jie jie”. That time I was younger, easier to adjust to the new environment. However, I get used to my new room within 2 days.

IMG_2114

Remember this mobile? Mummy DIY for ‘jie jie’ and now passed to me. Too bad one of the hanging toy already torn by ‘jie jie’. However, it’s still good enough to entertain me!

My room is just opposite “jie jie” room and next to the main door entrance of our house. To filter the noise outside the room, daddy mummy had to play some classical music in my room when I sleep and have my nap. The music helped me to sleep through especially when ‘jie jie’ cried middle of the night coz of nightmare.

Winter weather wasn’t treating me well. I was down with infection from the cold when I was 10 weeks old. And one month ago, I was down with chicken pox!!! Daddy mummy very thankful that it was just a mild one. I didn’t have any fever and the blisters are just around my body, not even the face, hands or legs. It took 2 weeks for the blisters to disappear.

IMG_2291

Right after recovering from the chicken pox, I was down with bronchitis! The phlegm irritates me a lot that I have been coughing so much until I often throw out the milk I just drink. Thus, I have been losing a lot of weight just within 1-2 weeks. Daddy mummy pray that I will be over with all these sickness as the spring arrives.

IMG_2107

No matter what, I always brighten the day up with my smile. Daddy and mummy said that the smile always melt their heart. Yes, they are now under my spell Smile

IMG_2586

3 comments:

JACT said...

Rennice is most adorable!!! Love the smile.

JACT said...

Rennice is most adorable!! Love the smile!

Julia said...

That's a very contagious spell!