~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Mummy's story of discovering me!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I started to lose my appetite for no reason and feel sick. When it started, I thought maybe I am going to fall sick soon. But after a few days, my appetite get worse and I started to develop weird sense of smell. Not only that, I started to feel nausea. Well well, I thought, perhaps my hernia is getting worse which causes the acid reflux and stomach discomfort. I told Selwyn, if this "stomach problem" is going to prolong until another week, I will have to see doctor.

But the condition doesn't seems to improve but rather worsen. I started to hate food! Can't stand the smell of cooking, even can't stand the food smell! I thought my stomach must be really bad now. One day before I decided to see doctor, I met up with Vicky for lunch. As I lost my appetite totally, I started to be very picky with food. I told Vicky what happened to me but to my surprise she asked me whether I am pregnant! She said it seems like a morning sickness to her!! She never asked me to get a pregnancy test to test it out. So after the lunch, we went to get pregnancy test.

When I got home, I wasn't really put much hope on having a positive result as I have been testing with pregnancy test for numbers of times since we try out to have baby, but always negative. However, this time, the result turned out to be POSITIVE! I see TWO LINES in the pregnancy test! How can it be? At that time, Selwyn came out. With a thrilled and yet shocking look, I told him that I know what is the reason I am not feeling well, "I am pregnant", I said! Of course he was thrilled too! When we are less expected, there's where we get our blessing from God! Praise God for this miracle!

~ Mummy

0 comments: