~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Mummy's first consultation

Friday, August 8, 2008

This morning, daddy & mummy went to obstriction for the first scan to see me! The obstriction's name is Dr Ken Leong. Daddy said it was so hard to find a obstriction that willing to take us in as all of them that daddy called are fully booked.

Dr Ken took down the medical history of mummy and brief mummy on the foods that mummy should avoid. He even measure the blood pressure of mummy. After that he did an ultrasound scan on mummy's tummy to see whether I am fine in the womb. Finally daddy and mummy saw me! I was just as small as a little bean! Dr Ken told daddy mummy I was just 1.5cm big! However, they can hear my heartbeat very clearly and fast. Daddy & mummy was so thrilled to be able to hear my heartbeat and see me from the scan even though I am still very small for them to see clearly.

Mummy was released that everything went well and I am attached properly n the womb. Dr Ken estimated that I will be due on 4th April 2009! Daddy mummy praised God for the smooth check up and they even pray for me that I will grow properly in the future weeks to come. They pray that the Lord will protect me in mummy's womb everyday.

0 comments: