~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Australia Day

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last Tuesday was Australia day, so daddy has a day off, means I have a full day with daddy!!!!

Daddy mummy spent most of the morning doing housework and cleaning up the house while I was having my morning nap. Towards the afternoon, daddy decided to bring all of us out for a drive to Mt Dandenong which is just 25min drive from our house. We just had a quick walk there as I was cranky that time. While heading back home, daddy mummy passed by a chocolate factory cafe. So daddy mummy decided to stop by for tea.

It was a very new cafe selling some handmade chocolates and drinks. Daddy mummy ordered Ice Chocolate and Chocolate milk shake for themselves (chocolate factory of course need to have chocolate drink)  while I was happily crawling on the “Chocolate” sofa and climbing up and down as I usually do.

IMG_0232

                                                   me with the “chocolate” sofa

   IMG_0227

I’m trying to run away from daddy…can you see daddy’s hand?

IMG_0238

I love to stand up whenever I can grab hold of things to support me

This is daddy mommy’s yummy ice chocolate. They have a complimentary handmade chocolate from the drink.

IMG_0245 IMG_0261

Dark chocolate with moose & cookie and cream toffee

We had a wonderful time at the chocolate factory cafe and a wonder Australia Day out too!

 IMG_0248

 IMG_0266

0 comments: