~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

First step to independent

Monday, February 1, 2010

Daddy mummy realised that I am getting more and more lazy to hold my own food and cup. Most of the time when they passed me the food or my cup, I will play with them, throw them on the floor as if they are toys. So today daddy mummy decided to train me to feed myself for my dinner. They started with the steam carrot sticks. They put the carrot stick on my hand, but I hold on it a while, refused to put in my mouth and throw it on the floor!!! They tried a few time and decided they will rather feed me so that I don’t waste all the carrot.

Next they put some bread on my feeding tray and tried to ask me to put in my mouth, but most of the time I refused. So daddy took a piece of bread and “pretended” to feed me, but when I open my mouth , he quickly put the bread on my hand. He finally manage to trick me to feed myself with the bread!!!! I get the hang of it and started to feed myself without their assistance and I love it!!! I even figure out how to change hand when my food stuck on my palm or become too small to put in the mouth. I also feed myself with prune, which are my dessert. I love prune, so I just put the whole piece that daddy passed to me right into my mouth. Of course daddy mummy monitor me closely so that I won’t choke myself.

IMG_0370

                                     See how big I open my mouth!

 IMG_0378 Aiks, how come I can’t bite the food instead I bite on my own hand? Where is the bread? Daddy said I look a bit like Cookie Monster but I am the “bread monster” instead!

 

Daddy mummy were so proud of me even though I messed up the feeding tray and the floor around me.

Now it is my turn to feed them since they have been feeding me…sharing is caring…

Some bread for you mummy

IMG_0379 Some bread for you too daddy

IMG_0381 I love my self-feeding dinner time!!!

After the dinner, mummy brush my teeth (I got 2 tooth, so have to keep them clean), and I love my brushing teeth time…see

IMG_0399So what I can feed myself with tomorrow daddy mummy?

0 comments: