~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My 10 months celebration…a BIG one!!!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I turned 10 months on 14th February, which was also Chinese New Year and Valentine’s day. Yea Yea, Ma Ma and Pak Pak flew over here to celebration with us. However, a day before they arrived, I started to have temperature and was not feeling too good. Yet I still welcome them with big smiles. Daddy mummy were busy getting ready for CNY. They tried to decorate the house with some CNY decoration to introduce me with the CNY atmosphere. Thank you Pak Pak for helping them to put up the little lanterns as well.IMG_0609

We went for new year groceries shopping on CNY eve and bought a lot of foods for the new year. There’s lion dance performance that time, however, I was scared by the loud drum and the weird animal moving around, I cried!!! It was not as fun as I thought :(

We had Steamboat for reunion dinner. It was my first reunion dinner. I got some fish and plain chicken soup for my dinner. However, I did not have much appetite to eat. IMG_0421 IMG_0423

When I woke up on the first day of Chinese New Year, daddy mummy greeted me with red packets (ang pow). They are not the normal angpow, but the Pooh bear Angpow!! I love receiving ang pow because i love the colourful packets (not really the money).

Photo0003 Photo0005

I also received angpow from Yea Yea, Mama & Pak Pak!!!

IMG_0435 IMG_0436

See the nice cheong sam that I wore? Ah Ma bought for me all the way from Penang!

IMG_0472 After that we had BBQ CNY lunch and invited auntie Liza, uncle Simon and auntie Sue as well. I felt quite weak so I slept most of the time while they had their BBQ.

 IMG_0443IMG_0445The next day, mummy realised that I had quite a lot of red spots around my neck and forehead, even around my face. More and more spots appeared towards the evening. So daddy mummy bought me to After Hour Clinic for check up. Doctor said I got Roseola, which is a harmless virus infection. It is the same virus as Miseales. No wonder Ma Ma said the rashes look very similar to Miseales. Daddy mummy was very thankful that it was not Miseales. However, I still feel uncomfortable and had low rate fever. I was grumpy most of the time.

Look how much rashes on my body and face.

IMG_0574 IMG_0597 It took me close to 5 days to fully recovered.

 

IMG_0846“ Yea Yea, you take good care of yourself yah. Don’t work too hard, rest more and exercise more.”

        IMG_0849“Mama, Esrene helps you to pack your luggage.”

IMG_0851 “Pak pak, Esrene helps you to check whether you write your detail correctly in the parcel tag”

Despite of my sickness, I enjoyed my Chinese New Year so much with Yea Yea, Ma Ma & Pak Pak. I had a great time together with them.

IMG_0440

                                             Enjoying the afternoon with Yea Yea.

 IMG_0604                                                 Me helping to massage Mama’s back

  Pak esreneIMG_0621

                                                        

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bonding time with Pak Pak

 IMG_0643

                               Posing with Yea Yea and Ma Ma

 

I miss them heaps after they left. Yea Yea, Mama and Pak Pak, please come back soon to visit Esrene ya! Thank you so much for helping daddy mummy tidy up the garden, built the gate and thank you for giving me lots and lots of cuddle and kisses.

IMG_0647

0 comments: