~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My first Valentine’s Celebration

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I know I am still young to celebrate Valentine’s day, but I still have the chance to celebrate it with daddy mummy. This year’s Valentine’s day fall on CNY day, to avoid the crowd and avoid spending double for the “special Valentine’s meal”, daddy decided to bring mummy (and of course me) out today for early Valentine’s day meal (it has to be lunch because I still early, so no romantic dinner for them). Isn’t daddy smart?

After church, daddy drove us to one of the nice wine yard restaurants at Yarra Valley called Tokar Estate. The restaurant atmosphere is very quiet and nice. Thus, I decided to add some “joyful” noise for them. They love it and rewarded me with one nice bread!

IMG_8844IMG_8845

I have a special and cosy seat besides daddy mummy, see how comfortable I am

IMG_8841  

Daddy mummy have their yummy Valentine’s day fine dinning meal

IMG_8851

Mummy’s grilled fish with prawn and scallops

 IMG_8852 Daddy’s roasted lamb

and Esrene has mummy’s yummy home cooked chicken porridge and 5 stars bread from the restaurant

vlcsnap-260709Daddy mummy has “buy one get one free” voucher, so the total bill for the fine dinning 2 course lunch is just $34. They are very satisfied with the food and the bill!!

IMG_8853 Mummy and I in front of the estate

On the way out from the estate we saw a lot of nice juicy grapes hanging on the vines ready for the harvest. Daddy mummy, can I have some of these grapes please?

IMG_8856 Oh yeah, on Saturday, I had my first picnic in the park!!!

It was uncle Derrick’s birthday celebration. Lots of uncles, aunties, little friends and little doggies joined us for the picnic. I enjoyed myself crawling around the picnic mat, enjoyed the nice weather & watching little friends of mine running around and also enjoyed chasing after uncle Derrick’s doggies (I am trying to pull their fur).

IMG_8826

Uncle Derrick was tempting me with his cupcake, yummy, but I am too young to have it

 

IMG_8833Next week is Chinese New Year, my first CNY too!!! Yea Yea, Ma Ma and Pak Pak will be coming over here to celebrate with us.

Esrene wishes everyone “Gong Xi Gong Xi”. Can I have my ang pow please??

4 comments:

Julia said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you all!

JACT said...

that lamb looks totally sinful man...
anyway... blessed CNY also

Selwyn said...

Sinful, if you think it is sinful.
:) I think it as food :)

~JOni~ said...

Blessed Chinese New Year. Have a good one with your family.