~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

An Afternoon in German

Monday, March 1, 2010

I am just 10 months old but I already been to German!!! I get to experience the German atmosphere, German music, decorations and German food (of course I can’t eat but can only smell). Let me tell you more about my German experience.

The afternoon before Yea Yea, Ma Ma and Pak Pak flew back to Malaysia, daddy mummy brought us to Cuckoo, a German restaurant. (Sorry to disappoint you, it wasn’t the real German country that I visited ). There’s very nice decoration inside the restaurant with lots and lots of German food.

   IMG_0683IMG_0729

                                                Lots of salads and meat!!!IMG_0732                                                        The desserts bar

There’s also a lot of Cuckoo clock around the restaurant, that’s why the name called “Cuckoo” and they have the biggest Cuckoo clock collection in there too!!!

 IMG_0735

All of them enjoyed the yummy German buffet while I was busy looking around. Of course I also had my lunch at the same time.

IMG_0692

Me eating “German bread” on the German baby chair. See the nice dress I wore? “Shi Ee Por” sew that for me!!

IMG_0697                                Typical German beer for Pak Pak & Yea Yea

IMG_0699

                               Daddy, you are driving, cannot drink beer. Let me help you!!

IMG_0702IMG_0720

IMG_0736

These are some of the yummy dessert served. Mummy loved the soft, smooth and creamy German pancake with ice-cream.

The most enjoyable time for me was watching the singing performance of Sound of Music.

I clap along with the songs!!!

IMG_0751 IMG_0752 IMG_0753Before we head home, I didn’t forget to take a nice German style photo with Yea Yea & Da Da.

IMG_0777 IMG_0779and of course a family photo with mummy & daddy.

IMG_0785I enjoyed my afternoon SO MUCH!!!  

4 comments:

JACT said...

nice photos :D

Shirley said...

Sis, I love the pic where Esrene stops/holds Sel's beer mug. "Let me help you!!" haha...

Selwyn said...

Shirley. She really know how to watch out for me.

Adventurer said...

Nice one!! Everything seem working fine :)