~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Long time NO SWIM!!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Yes, it has been close to 3 months since daddy mummy bought me for a swim!!!

End of February daddy mummy decided to bring me for a swim during the weekend (it was an outdated update, sorry).

This time I have my cute flower float with me which Yea Yea Ma Ma brought all the way from Malaysia. I wasn’t quite uncertain when daddy dip me into the pool. I forgot about swimming already. Then daddy put me inside the float which I never seen before. I kept looking at the float and have no idea what I should do with the float.

IMG_0776Daddy helped me by pushing the float around the pool and very soon I start to paddle with the float around the pool! Now I remember what is swimming!!!! I love it!!!

This is the robe that auntie Pei Sung bought for me before I was born. I nearly out grow it now!!

MVI_0780_0001

0 comments: