~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Easter day out

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

During the Easter long weekend, mummy was busy with her work and cupcakes order, and daddy was busy with his gardening, so we didn’t go anyway except stay home most of the time. However, on Easter Monday, daddy mummy brought me together with Uncle Derrick, Auntie Suz & Amelie to Williamstown for a day out. We met Auntie Kai and Uncle Clarence there as well.

I enjoyed the car ride to Williamstown with the accompany of Amelie, Uncle Derrick and Auntie Suz.

IMG_1847 IMG_1858

It was a beautiful sunny day on that day. I enjoyed the fresh air and the crowd around.

IMG_1860

This is me and Amelie walking around the park.

IMG_1894

See how much I enjoyed myself while the adults were eating their lunch in the park.

 IMG_1904 IMG_1906

We had a great and relaxing afternoon with everyone. However, I cried and whined all the way back because I skipped my afternoon nap and was too tired.

IMG_1908

After the Easter Monday, the weather in Melbourne is so cold and cloudy. We miss the sunny day now!!

3 comments:

JACT said...

Shanna's got the same dress from our friends! Think it's from Poney? ;-)

Angeline said...

Happy one year old today Esrene! :) You are getting bigger and prettier every day :)

Me! said...

No idea. We got this dress as gift from family in M'sia.
Thanks for the wish Auntie Angeline!