~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

I am 11 months going to 12 months!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Another 2 weeks to my 1 year old birthday!!!!
few weeks ago, mummy thought me a few things, so now I know how to show to mummy when she asked me certain questions like these




Apart from that, when mummy or daddy asked me “where is bird?”, I will look up at the sky to search for birdie! I love looking at birdie from my window, there are a lot of them especially towards evening. When mummy or daddy said “Hello daddy” I will put my toy mobile on the hear. I always see daddy mummy talked on the phone like that, so I am learning to call daddy from my mobile too!!!

I love to shake my body when I hear music. Sometimes I will even shake my head. Mummy said it looks like I am dancing Indian dance!

I love imitating daddy mummy as well. When daddy did some action in front of me, I will follow him.

I will continue to learn more things from you daddy mummy.

Now I love to stand up. I can stand up by myself without holding on things. However, I am still not strong enough to walk without assistance from daddy and mummy. This is the video of me trying to walk by pushing the toy truck in church parents room.

1 comments:

JACT said...

time flies...
have a great party for her :)