~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My 1st encounter with the ocean

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Two weeks ago, daddy did not have to go to work on Monday because of ANZAC day holiday. So mummy suggested to go for a ride and bring me to the beach since I have not been to the beach. Daddy drove us to Mornington, where Auntie Liza said that the beach is nicer there.

Daddy mummy met Auntie Liza there for lunch, after that we headed to the beach nearby.

IMG_2965_amended

When we arrived at the beach, I can hear very loud noise around. Mummy said that’s the sound of the wave. I didn’t not like the sound. Daddy shown me some seashells on the beach. They look beautiful.

IMG_2841

Mummy let me stand on the beach, but I did not like the texture of the sand, it wasn’t the same as the sand in my sand pit!!! I lifted up my feets refused to stand on it.

IMG_2859

 

However, after 10-15 min, I started to get used to the sand and even start walking on the sand. It was quite fun actually!!!  

Auntie Liza showing me some doggies on the beach.IMG_2885

                                         I was looking at the sea gulls flying on the sky.

 IMG_2894

However, I am very scared of the wave. The white big wave keep coming in and out on the beach and making such a loud voice. I cried when the sea water touched my feet. It’s very cold!!! IMG_2907

  IMG_2910

Other than that I enjoyed myself on the beach walking around.IMG_2920

See my cheeky look came out now!

IMG_2925

Having fun time with mummy

IMG_2914

 

IMG_2912  IMG_2926                                    Is that bird bird mummy? There’s so many of them!IMG_2942                                          Ah, it is so fun walking on the beach!IMG_2932

Of course daddy mummy did not forget to take a family photo before we left the beach.

family outing

Daddy mummy said they will have to bring me to the beach more often so that I can get used to it and enjoy beach because both of them love beach very much.

 

3 comments:

LiNgz said...

she's growing up so fast..... can she wear the dress i got her yet or is it still too big?

Selwyn said...

emm.. a little too long still but can wear...from daddy siu

Shirley said...

I love your cheeky smile Esrene!!! Soo cheeky cute!