~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Queen’s Birthday Long Weekend

Saturday, June 26, 2010

We had a long weekend holiday 2 weeks ago (Queen’s birthday). As usual, we did not go anyway, just hung around in Melbourne, staying time as family together.

As usual, daddy mummy took me on the trike to walk around the neighbourhood.

 

IMG_4530

They shown me flower and I got to play with one too! Even though it is just a wild flower, I treasured it along, carefully holding the flower and admiring it all the way till we reached home.

 IMG_4543

I tried to learn like daddy mummy, pushing my trike around IMG_4553 IMG_4571

At home, I played with my toys as usual. This time, I let bunny, piggy and eeyores sat inside my see saw to join me.

 IMG_4639

This position looks weird…I think I will join you guys in the same place

IMG_4645

I became a Hawaiian girl as well. I was trying to be creative with my toy you see

IMG_4677

and I learned to be like daddy – become a coach potato

I love to stand in front of the tv and sometimes “stick” to the tv when daddy mummy on the TV. So now mummy wants me to sit on this “tongue” sofa when I watch my favourite Giggle and Hoot. tv program. However, I can only sit on the sofa for maximum 10 min before I start moving. Mummy has to keep asking me to go back to the sofa if I want to continue watching my “Giggle and Hoot”.

Couch potato in making…

  IMG_4660 IMG_4662

See how concentrate I am when my favourite Giggle and Hoot was on the TV?

 

  IMG_4749 IMG_4761

So now daddy mummy only on the TV for me occasional when they need to keep me occupy while they need to do some work.

Saturday of Queen’s birthday, daddy mummy’s friend uncle Alex came to Melbourne for work. So they took this opportunity to meet up with him. We went to Dandenong Ranger near our house for lunch and tea.

I enjoyed my time at Smoky Fox restaurant with the fox toy there

 IMG_4807

 

 IMG_4812

 

A photo with uncle Alex at the lookout point. It was freezing cold that time!

 IMG_4822

With daddy mummy…

 IMG_4823

 

After lunch we went to daddy mummy’s favourite chocolate factory for hot chocolate.

I was so happy running around at the garden behind the cafe

 IMG_4832

And not forgetting asking Uncle Alex to help us take a family photo

 IMG_4848

On the holiday Monday, we went to Uncle Simon and Aunty Liza’s house to celebrate Grand Aunty Wong’s birthday.Mummy made a beautiful cake for Grand Aunty Wong and I became the temporary grandchild of her to take photo :)

 IMG_5030

Aunty Liza’s house is VERY BIG!!! I was so happy running here and there, and playing with the interesting vertical central heating on her wall.

 IMG_5047

0 comments: