~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Eeyore and me

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let me introduce you to Eeyore if you haven’t know him. He is my sleeping pal. Daddy mummy got it for me in Singapore for my 1st Christmas pressie. Since than I have been sleeping with Eeyore. I will rub her ears and bite her face when I want to go to sleep. Normally I will only cuddle Eeyore during my bed time, other than that I will throw it again.

However, these few days I have been very attached to Eeyore. Most of the time after my afternoon nap, I will want to drag along my Eeyore with me to the living room and my play area.

I will hold tight on my Eeyore and walk around the house.

IMG_4421 IMG_4428IMG_4445

Once in a while I will bite on it and rub on the ears to show that I love Eeyore.

 IMG_4434  IMG_4442

I will even hold tight on Eeyore while trying to play other toys

IMG_4437

I even can kick ball ball while holding Eeyore

  IMG_4447

And took Eeyore for car ride

IMG_4450

Oh Eeyore, I love you a lot.

Mummy said she better go and get another Eeyore that are similar for replacement just in case this one spoilt in future.

  IMG_4455 IMG_4463

3 comments:

Adventurer said...

hahaha she is sooooo cute !! with her nice hairstyle :)

Julia said...

so adorable! come to penang soon, aunty julia get you another eeyore!

JACT said...

Haha.. cute!! Shanna has a bear that she likes to hold and kiss d nose... sometimes walk around kissing bear bear, not looking out bump into furniture and fall down! hehe...