~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Mummy’s Birthday is Today

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today is my precious Mummy’s birthday. However we went out for lunch on the weekend instead of today as Daddy has to work and dinner will be too rush to enjoy the meals. Daddy took us to Fifteen in the city. It is opened by Jamie Oliver. Even though it is Mummy’s celebration, I was treated special by the staff. I’ve got my own high chair and also was given paper and colour pencils to draw stuff. 

IMG_6780

See how intense I am doing my colouring

IMG_6785

of course, can’t forget Mummy’s pressie. A nice Swatch watch, which daddy has chosen.

IMG_6776 

IMG_6778

 

Then the food came, wah!!!! all of them looks nice. Daddy’s steak and Mummy’s fish.

IMG_6791IMG_6792 

and of course I enjoy getting some from them. Daddy mummy’s desserts looks yummy too. Look at me!!!! I have mastered the use of the fork.

IMG_6794 IMG_6807 IMG_6809 

Of course I can’t forget to take a special photo with mummy. Happy Birthday Mummy! May You always be blessed by Jesus. I will continue to pray that you will be healthy and safe always. I love you a lot. Kisses and Hugs.

 

IMG_6866 

 

1 comments:

Michele said...

Happy birthday Mama Ida! Such a lovely gift from your hubby.Here's wishing you a Blessed Birthday and may the Lord's richest blessings be your experience always! Are you feeling much better now?