~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My first leg injury

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Last weekend, the weather was very sunny and warm so daddy mummy allowed me to spend some time in front of our house pathway. I was so excited that finally I can step out from the house to enjoy the sunshine after so many months!

See my happy and cheeky look.

IMG_6726

 

I am so excited and happy that I started to walk faster and faster…

IMG_6725

then I started to run…IMG_6735

faster and faster…

 IMG_6737

then oh oh!!! Opsy-daisy! I tripped and fell!!!

As this is the concrete surface, I scratched my knee. Pain pain!!!

 IMG_6738

I cried and cried but when daddy picked me up, I stopped crying. Only 1 min cry. Daddy mummy said I am as tough as an Aussie kid!

Back in the house, I forgot totally about the injuring and pain, started to run and play again!

I found my empty nappies box and used it as chu-chu train. But I only get to enjoy for a while because daddy mummy said it is way too tired for them to push me around like that. But dada, mami, I enjoy the ride !!

  IMG_6760

5 comments:

Solomon Siu said...

Where were your 3 week old Puma shoes?

~Pak-Pak~

Me! said...

Pak Pak!! I miss you!!!. The Puma Shoes is to go kai kai. Cannot wear and run on rough surface. If not shoe will spoil. I must take care of the shoe Pak Pak buy for me!!!!

Julia said...

The guy (I guess it's mr siu?) pushing the box looks really exhausted...

Adventurer said...

Hahaha mr Siu u r the manual locomotive :)

JACT said...

good work out for him :)