~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Back to Daddy Mummy’s Uni

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

After uncle & aunty Lee with Shanna went back, uncle Gabby, Aunty Lee Chen and Aunty Lin San came for a visit. They are daddy mummy’s ex uni mate. As this is the 10 years since they graduated, daddy brought all of us back to Geelong (where they studied) for reunion.

Daddy bought me to sit on merry-go-round before lunch but for some reason I was scared and started to cry!!

IMG_7161Only until the last 3 minutes of the ride than I started to enjoy the ride and gave daddy mummy a big smile. DSC_5698 Now getting ready for yummy lunch

IMG_7179

Group photo of daddy mummy’s 10 years reunion lunch

 IMG_7184 Photo with lovely “ka chuak” (this is how I called aunty Lee Chen)

IMG_7222

After lunch we went back to Daddy mummy’s university for a tour (walk down the memory lane). The field around uni and hostel full with nice wild flowers. So I started to pick up these flowers and enjoy myself. IMG_7236 I love flowers!!! This is a lovely photo of my little hands with flowers taken by Aunty Sue.IMG_7253 

Group photo in front daddy mummy’s hostel. This is the exact post they took 10 years ago in front of their hostel.

IMG_7238

 

Weekday mummy brought aunties and uncle to Dandenong for a ride. We had lunch at Pie in the Sky. Mummy said has to pray to Jesus before have my meal.

DSC00008  Enjoy cuddling with two beautiful aunties.

DSC00021

Enjoy myself with uncle Gabby DSC00039

Uncle Gabby had been helping mummy to carry me when we were out. Thank you Uncle Gabby!!  DSC00051

I enjoy myself so much with the accompany of aunties and uncle. Esrene miss you guys a lot!!!! Hope to see you guys soon!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Esrene is very friendly with outsiders. That's good!

Me! said...

Yeah, some how she is scared of a lot of things and animals but never scared of person. Hahaha. Everyone her best friend :D