~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Warming Up

Monday, November 29, 2010

Due to the cold winter in Melbourne, daddy mummy haven’t been bringing me for a swim for very very long time. Daddy said as we will be going for holiday in an island, we will be swimming quite a lot so they brought me to the nearby swimming pool for a swim a week before our holiday.

I didn’t like the water initially and cried

IMG_7331 IMG_7336

However, after 5 minutes or so in the pool I started to get used to it and enjoy my swim!! See my smile

IMG_7361 IMG_7375 IMG_7430 Playing with the float that found in the swimming pool

IMG_7447

and I love these unique “weight like” floats. Can’t stop playing with it

 IMG_7534

I even asked to come out from my float and swim without it

 IMG_7554

0 comments: