~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Christmas in Penang

Saturday, January 1, 2011

This year we have the opportunity to spend our Christmas in Penang again! I spent my 1st Christmas in Penang last year too but I was just 8 months old and I was down with HFMDs.

Thanks to Pak Pak who bought us the tickets to fly to Penang this year. As daddy has to work, we only have 10 days there, however we had a very enjoyable time there.

We did a lot of things within these 10 days…

I had my 1st salon hair cut there with daddy’s favourite hair dresser!!

IMG_8034 Of course we also did a lot of shopping there.

IMG_8042

Daddy mummy bought 2 boxes full of nappies for me and “mei mei”!!! We did so many shopping until we have to go back to Melbourne with 5 checked-in luggages and 1 hand carry!!

Enjoy myself with the beautiful Christmas decorations in the shopping malls. The Christmas decoration in Penang are more beautiful than those in Melbourne!!!

IMG_8115 IMG_8134

We met up with daddy mummy’s friends, aunties, uncles and some little friends in Penang like Shanna, Caris, Clement, Su Yin etc. I am so happy to be able to see Jie Jie Shanna again - get to hold her hands and give her big hug. But I am too rough until caused jie jie to topple over and hit her head of the floor. Sorry Jie Jie Shanna!!

Penang trip 2010Penang trip 20101

Spending time with Yea Yea, Ma Ma, Pak Pak, Ah Ma, Ee Poh, Ee Ee and Ku Ku

IMG_8595

Enjoying myself playing at the playground with Pak Pak

IMG_8686

With Yea Yea and Ma Ma IMG_8698With Poh Poh, Ee Poh, Ku Ku, Ee Ee and Ah Diao

Daddy mummy enjoyed eating their hawker food everyday and I get to join them to taste some of the yummy food too!!!

Penang trip 20102IMG_8618

Enjoying the pure fresh apple juice without sugar and salt especially ordered for me

 IMG_8659
Trying out some tosai given by daddy….I like it!!!

On Christmas day I was spoilt with lots and lots of gifts from everyone!

Penang trip 20103See how expert I open the gifts! I even helped daddy mummy open theirs!

This trip I get to attend Huay Chin Ee Ee’s wedding too!

I suppose to be the flower girl with cousin Jie Jie but when the bridal march started I refuse to walk. So only Jie Jie alone become the flower girl. Sorry Ee Ee, too many peoples, I was shy!

IMG_8262 IMG_8267  

The flower girl dress shi ee poh made for me, nice?

IMG_8287 IMG_8318

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Photos with daddy mummy during the reception

IMG_8334 Huay Chin Ee Ee and Roy Uncle cutting cake that mummy made for them

HC wedding Happily playing with cousin Jie Jie. Jie Jie miss me a lot since the last time she came to Melbourne to visit me. She always ask about me.

IMG_8393 IMG_8537

Photo with poh poh, and ee poh……spoilt by ku ku

Our 10 days in Penang were very eventful!!

The highlight of our trip was the flight back to Melbourne. Pak Pak got us the business class seat. For the first time, daddy mummy and I get to enjoy the luxury treatment with business class. We were served with big meal even during Penang to Singapore flight.

IMG_8049

Enjoying my welcome drink in the flight while sitting on daddy’s seat IMG_8055

My kid’s meal at Silkair– fish fillet with spaghetti (surprisingly they served me kid’s meal when I am just under infant ticket)

 IMG_8056IMG_8057 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mummy daddy’s tom yam grilled fish and baked chicken on tomato sauce

While waiting for our transit at Changi airport for 7 hours, daddy mummy rested at Silver Kris lounge and I took my afternoon nap in my pram. Daddy mummy surfed net and had some drink while waiting for me to wake up from the nap. I slept for 3 hours in my pram!!

After that we had our free dinner at the lounge and even took our shower there!

Penang trip 20104 See how much I enjoyed myself at the business lounge

We boarded the flight around 11.45pm. We were surprised to find out that only us and another passenger in the whole business class. So we have the luxury to choose any seat we want. Because of that I was blessed to even have my own seat instead of sleeping in the bassinet.

After a big nice “supper” on the plane we all went straight to sleep!!

Penang trip 20105

The seat can be fully recline so I sleep very comfortably on the seat until daddy mummy had to wake me up when the plane about to arrive Melbourne!!

Thank you so much Pak Pak for such a nice treat!!! I really enjoyed my flight and of course the time spent with you!!!

Thank you everyone for spending their time with us when we were in Penang. We miss you all a lot!!! Hope to see you soon in Melbourne!! Happy New Year!!

0 comments: