~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My Eeyores’ collection

Friday, March 18, 2011

As you all know, I love my Eeyore. Eeyore is my best friend, I can’t live without Eeyore especially when I sleep. Since mummy realised that I am so clingy to my Eeyore she has been looking around for the same Eeyore I have. She even emailed the manufacturer that produced my original Eeyore in Singapore, but too  bad this was the seasonal Eeyore 2009, already out of production.

Last year alone I have received 6 Eeyores all together from Pak Pak, Auntie Audrey, Auntie Chiang Mei, Auntie Joni and uncle Gabby. However, none of them can replace my original Eeyore!!! I will give all these Eeyores a cuddle and left them alone after that.

Mummy put all the Eeyores on my bed hoping one day one of these Eeyores will find favour in me.

Group photos with my Eeyores

IMG_9691IMG_9717

 

 

You know who is my favourite from here

IMG_9703

 

You are still my “Yore Yore”!!!

IMG_9731

1 comments:

JACT said...

Such cute pictures! Esrene is growing up prettier & prettier.