~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Hello world!!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello everyone, I am out finally to join the little family with daddy, mummy and jie jie on 3 April 2011. Thank you for all your prayer for me and mummy!! We are both safe and healthy.

You must be very interested to know what daddy mummy name me right? My name is Rennice Ern-ying Siu.

Rennice is the combination of Rena (meaning joy) and Annice (meaning pure). Daddy mummy hope that I always have a pure heart in the eyes of God and always bring the joy of God to the people around me. My middle name Ern-ying is my Chinese name 恩盈 meaning surplus or extra grace. I am the result of God’s extra grace for daddy mummy despite doctor told mummy she can’t conceive with another child.

From now on I will share my life story here with jie jie. Daddy mummy will update more of me in the blog when they have more time.

IMG_9897

4 comments:

Michele said...

Congratulations. She's so adorable. A smiling angel she is.
Take care Ida. Praying for all of you at home. :)

Angeline said...

Congrats Ida, Selwyn and Esrene! Such a beautiful baby :)

Julia said...

she's so sweet and she's smiling!

Solomon Siu said...

Hi Sweetie.
Pak-Pak looking forward to see you and jie-jie.