~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My Big “Jie Jie”

Saturday, April 16, 2011

When I just born Jie Jie came to visit me in the hospital. At first Jie Jie was so reluctant to cuddle me and kiss me when she first saw me, maybe because this is the first time she sees me. However, after sometimes jie jie started to kiss me and even asked mummy to let her carry me. See how loving jie jie was when carried me. 


 

IMG_9961

Jie Jie loves to kiss me. She will kiss me everytime she sees me.

IMG_9975

IMG_0246

Jie jie trying to take off my hat and help me to put back again

IMG_0030

Jie jie sharing her pram with me. She asked mummy daddy to put me besides me.

 

IMG_0053

 

Jie jie loves to use the thing I use too.

She is trying to sleep in my baby cocoon, but jie jie I think you are a bit too big for that.

 

IMG_0079

 

She loves to lay down on my rocker and play on it too!

 

IMG_0120

Isn’t my jie jie so sweet and cute?? I am so glad to have a loving jie jie like her!!

IMG_0142

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Esrene is such a sweetie to her little sister! Good jie jie indeed :) Love the pictures, Ida.

Angeline said...

Really lovely pictures of 2 adorable little girls!