~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

I am two!!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I am two years old already!!! On my birthday morning, mama called to wish me happy birthday. See how happy I talked to mama.

IMG_0326As the weather was cold and wet that day, daddy mummy took me to the indoor playground in the morning to play to let me enjoy my special day. There’s so many things there to play, slides, car, jumping castle…

2 yr old birthday2

I even play this table game with daddy! (don’t know what’s that called)

IMG_0495IMG_0500

I enjoyed myself there so so much!!!

Before we leave the playground daddy bought me my favourite baby chino to drink as well.

IMG_0465

You can see how much I love my baby chino

IMG_0477IMG_0482

On Saturday daddy mummy gave me an even biggest surprise.

In the morning, a few of my little friends came over to our house with pressies for me. Actually Daddy mummy organised a very small bbq birthday party for me!!

After that mummy brought all of us to our backyard and show me the birthday pressie that daddy mummy bought for me.

It is a chubby house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0549

Actually this is the combination pressie from daddy mummy ,Yea Yea, Ma Ma, Pak Pak & Po Po (with their angpow money that they gave  me for birthday pressie). Mummy found this beautiful chubby house in ebay with a very good price. It took daddy a few days to assemble the whole house for me.

I was so puzzle when I saw the chubby house. I walked around the house for a few times before I decided to open the door and enter the house. I couldn’t believe I finally got a chubby house to play with!!!

IMG_0546

Inside the chubby house there’s a table with a lot of food toys and 2 chairs as well! Mummy got them from ebay as well with very cheap price under the used items. And guess what, there’s even a door bell for my chubby house. I had a great time playing with my friends in the chubby house.

 

Of course I enjoy my first bbq food as well with my little friends.

2 yr old birthday1

Thanks to the great cook, daddy!!

IMG_0559

After the yummy food, it is cake cutting time!!!

Mummy just delivered so she did not have time to bake my birthday cake. Instead she ordered a very yummy fruit salad cake for my birthday. The bear bear on top of the cake was done by mummy few months before. This is my favourite bear bear which I have to put besides on bed before I sleep!

IMG_0544

 

A family photo before blowing the candles.

 

IMG_0562

I love my cake and look so tentatively on it when everyone was singing birthday song for me.

 

IMG_0564

After blowing the candles daddy helped me to cut the cake.

 

IMG_0571

A photo with daddy mummy

IMG_0577

See how much I enjoyed my birthday cake. It is yummy-licious!

 

IMG_0593

IMG_0592

Today I managed to enjoyed a lot of food that I haven’t try before – cake, bbq burger, cookies etc and all of them are so so yummy!!!

After this, I get to open my birthday pressie!! I have two beautiful dresses and two nice toys from my friends. I love opening my gifts, unwrap the pressie and see the surprise inside!!

Thank you auntie uncles, all my little friends and most of all, daddy mummy, po po and mei mei for giving me such a wonderful birthday party!!!

I enjoy myself a lot!!

2 yr old birthday

3 comments:

~JOni~ said...

I'm so envy!!! Such a cool looking chubby house :)

Audrey said...

Esrene must have been very happy during her birthday. I'm sure she will see these pictures and remember how her Daddy & Mummy took the time and gave her a wonderful celebration :)

Adventurer said...

Wah!!! I also want a house! :) hahaha :) Have a wonderful days ahead Esrene :)