~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Mother’s day 2011

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wow!!!! My 3rd Mother’s Day celebration with my mummy! I am so happy. What makes is even special I get to celebrate this year with “po po”. Not only that with a new addition to my family, “mei mei”, it is so much exciting! My daddy planned a day earlier to avoid the crowd and also pricey restaurant on mother’s day.

Daddy brought us to a nice seafood restaurant at Port Melbourne for lunch. Thank you daddy for taking some time to look out a restaurant that is child friendly and spacious. It’s quite a nice restaurant with the view of the pier. The food are very yummy too!

IMG_1100

Reading the menu getting ready to order

I have my own plate of spaghetti Bolognese from the kid’s menu. However mummy and daddy were shocked when the meal arrived. It looks like an adult portion. From the photos you can see how much I enjoyed my meal!!

IMG_1102IMG_1106

Mother's day 2011

                            Our yummy meals

 

IMG_1128

Mummy happily posting in front of her meal

 

IMG_1136

                              Photo with all the girls

 

IMG_1144

Taking photo with mummy in front of the restaurant

Happy mother’s day mummy, po po & ma ma!!

Daddy’s Thank You Message :

Thank you to my wife for being the mother to my both children. You are a strong woman and without you around, I wouldn’t have any clue on taking care of my children. You are truly an inspiration.

Thank you to my mother in law for being around when Rennice was born. You have helped a lot. The yummy cooking, tending to Esrene, the clean-ups in the house and garden but most importantly just being around.

0 comments: