~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

谢谢婆婆!! (Thank you po po)

Monday, May 30, 2011

Popo came over to Melbourne 2.5 months ago to help up mummy in the house work and taking care of us. Time flies, it has been 2.5 months and we just sent “popo” off to the airport to fly back to Penang.

We had a very wonderful time together with “po po” these few months. Everyday I will “instruct” po po to play with me. I will “dress” “po po” up with all my toy accessories and play “shopping” with her.

IMG_0704

Popo will help mummy keep in eyes on me so that I will not “disturb” mei mei when mummy needs to do some stuff. Popo also loves to give “mei mei” warm loving cuddles, and massage “mei mei” with the “ru yi oil” to ease the gassiness in “mei mei” tummy.

IMG_0697

IMG_1460

Afternoon and dinner time “po po will cook very yummy meals for all of us to eat. As a result of that we all have been gaining weight.

Mom's cooking

Popo also help daddy mummy clean the house and garden, do laundry everyday. However, I will dirty the floor with my snack and meal every time I have my “mam mam”. Popo is very patience to clean it up again.

These few months I also learned a few mandarin and hokkien words from popo. Now I know how to say “mai” and “ai” (hokkien), “yao” and “bu yao” (mandarin) instead of “no” and “yes”. I also know how to say “bao bao” when I want anyone to carry me". Apart from that when popo speaks to me in mandarin sometimes I know how to answer her with the correct answer.

Thank you po po for flying all the way here to help taking care of us and spend time with us. We miss you so so much! We hope that you can come back very soon to play with us again and accompany us.

快点回来找我们好不好? 我们好想念你!!

IMG_1466

Photo0154

0 comments: