~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

1st baking session

Monday, November 28, 2011

One fine day, mummy decided to have a baking session together with Esrene. Mummy prepared all the ingredients needed first, then Esrene put the ingredients in the mixer

IMG_4371first of all, put all the butter, sugar and vanilla essence in mixer to beat

IMG_4376

Then add in the egg until combined

Next combined the cake flour and stir with the wooden spoon

IMG_4386IMG_4384

Mummy, this is so hard to stir, help!

After that mummy kneed the dough, roll it on the bench top, then it is time to cut the dough out! This is my favourite part!!

IMG_4390

I love star and flower, so I choose star and flower cookie

IMG_4391

This is so fun!! See how well I cut the dough with mummy’s guidance?

IMG_4394

After that mummy put the dough into the oven to bake for 15min then it’s time to EAT!!!!!!

IMG_4404IMG_4401

See how many cookies I’ve made? Mummy and daddy said they are so yummy!! I am so happy that I can do baking together with mummy and get to eat my own baking too!!

IMG_4405

Mummy can you bake more with me please??!!

 

1 comments:

Julia said...

she looks so pro with hair tied up and the apron. good bonding activity!