~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

On the sunny Saturday

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

On the sunny Saturday two weeks ago, daddy mummy brought me to the Dentist for check up. Actually it is the family dentist check up, daddy mummy also did theirs. This was the first time I visiting dentist!! Mummy told me that it’s like Caillou’ dentist visit (Caillou is my favourite kids show).

Mummy did her check up first before me. So I had the opportunity to see what’s all about. After 40min of waiting while playing toys and colouring outside the waiting room, finally it was my turn!!

Photo0382

waited patiently on the chair

 

Dentist Anna is a very friendly and nice dentist. She carried me into a unique black chair and let me wear a very cool sunnies.

Photo0385

After that she let me take a ride on this special chair. The chair can go up and down, and the back and forward too!  After that Dentist Anna asked me to open my mouth very very wide to let her have a look at my teeth. She counted for me that I have 9 teeth now!

Photo0387

After that she spread a tiny air on my teeth with a special tool and even let me feel the tiny air on my palm. It was so fun and make me giggle! This concluded my check up and I was given a tooth brush and a nice sticker before head home.

Photo0389Photo0390

Dentist Anna told mummy that I need to come back for the clean up coz my teeth has a lot of tarture. Since this is my 1st visit to the dentist she wanted me to have a nice and pleasant experience instead of doing the clean up straight away for me.

After my afternoon nap, I had another treat from daddy mummy. They brought me for a swim with ‘mei mei’!!

IMG_3861

This is the 1st time ‘mei mei’ went swimming. She seems to enjoy herself at the pool with us.

IMG_3869IMG_3876

As for me, I definitely enjoy myself. I swim here and there with mummy’s help and played with the water until I refused to go back. We spent close to 1 hour at the pool. By the time I get myself dry up and dress up, ‘mei mei’ was so exhausted that she felt asleep on mummy’s arm!

IMG_3877

Overall I had a great and fruitful Saturday!!!

0 comments: