~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

The growing girls

Friday, October 12, 2012

Hi everyone, we have been keeping mummy really busy that there’s not much time leave for her to update the blog. It has been a while since you see our update!!

I am Rennice, I am 17 months now. Daddy mummy say I am a cheerful, adorable but ever cheeky girl as well!

17 months -1

I always put up a joyful, cheeky smiley face whenever I go that capture everyone’s heart. This is how I get attention from others!!

17 months - 3

I love music, whenever I hear any music playing I will start dancing. I also love to do what “jie jie” (big sister) does, imitate her as well as want to play the same toys she is playing, that irritates her a lot.

Daddy mummy say I am a clown in our family because I love to do funny face and funny action to make them laugh, then I will laugh together with them. Jie Jie always say “mei mei is a funny gal!!”.

17 months - 2IMG_1778

Even though I am still very young, I already know how to ask mummy to “hair hair” (tie hair) for me and dress me up with princess tutu just like jie jie. After I am being dress up I will show off to jie jie and start shaking my body and do my dance.

IMG_1767

I like to be a little helper as well. Every morning I will put back my own sleeping bag back to my cot. When I am back from “walkies” or car ride, I will take off my shoes, open the shoes rack and trying to put back my shoes and even “jie jie”s shoes back into the rack. Most of the time I need help from mummy or daddy as I barely can reach the shoes rack.

IMG_1839

However, if daddy mummy scolded me I will cry so badly as if I am being badly punished and I will refuse to look at them but cry for a long time with big tears rolling down my cheek!!

Even though I am still small, I already know how to throw tantrum!! I will swing my hands hard, frown and show my angry face! Daddy said I look cute at times when I did that.

17 mths

I’m the big sister Esrene. I’m a 3 years old big girl now. I’m very talkative at home now but when I am in the public or at the childcare I refused to talk at all. I told mummy I’m “shy”. I’m into my “difficult stage” – the tantrum throwing stage as daddy mummy said. I want my way, from choosing clothes, way to do thing to food I want to eat. If I can’t get what I want I will throw tantrum and have my melt down moment. So a lot of time I will be sent by daddy/mummy to the time out corner.

IMG_1678

Apart from that, I am very talkative now. I can non stop talking at home and instructed “mei mei” to do things.

IMG_1819

Like most of the 3-4 years old girls, I am obsessive with princesses. I love to dress like princesses that’s why I am spoilt by mummy with some princesses dress, tutu, hair accessories etc. However, I do not take care of my stuffs and like to tear or spoilt them so a lot of time I didn’t get to wear all these pretty things.

IMG_1793

 

I still love puzzle and already easily conquered up to 70 pieces of puzzle. Mummy said she might want to try me on 100 pieces puzzle soon.

IMG_1723 - Copy

 

I am very particular with certain things now.

I need to make sure my blanket is properly laid on my bed and tuck nicely when I am sleeping. I will wake up crying if I realise my blanket is messy!

I don’t like to walk on the grass bare foot as well. I will complaint and curl up my toes trying to walk on the grass.

My utensils need to be in the same colour – same colour of bowl, plate, fork and spoon.

IMG_1707

I know how to help mummy hung up clothes for drying and help her to take the clothes down from the dying rack but it all depends on my mood. I will only help her when I am in my mood of helping.

 

IMG_1758 - Copy

We are each other’s best playmate for now. Most of the time we will play quite rough until one of us get hurts and start crying. There’s good time and bad time for us. We can be very loving for one minute playing happily with each other but the next minute we will fight for toys and start crying and screaming.

 

IMG_1771IMG_1898

Mummy said this is called love hate relationship.

Mummy daddy hope that we will grow up to be each other’s best friend.

IMG_1914

IMG_1915

0 comments: