~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

I am so blessed!!!

Monday, November 3, 2008

For the past few days, daddy mummy received a lot of baby stuffs from uncles and aunties. Auntie Shiela gave me whole bag of used baby clothes. Few days ago, Auntie Rachel passed mummy another big bag of baby clothings, shoes, bips and even photo frames for me!!! Auntie Rachel also lend daddy mummy a very nice bassinet and baby travel carry bag. Auntie Vicky (Auntie Rachel's mum) blessed me with a baby car seat which is just 1 month old!!! This saves daddy mummy a lot to get me a car seat which could cost more than $200-300. I am so so blessed with some many things even before I am born! Auntie Angies and Uncle Andrew even want to bless me with a new baby cot! Daddy mummy said this is indeed a great blessing from God through uncles and aunties. Thank you Auntie Shiela, Auntie Rachel, Uncle Michael, Auntie Vicky, Auntie Angie and Uncle Andrew!


Don't you think all these gifts from uncles & aunties are so nice and cute?!!

0 comments: