~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Pamper by daddy mummy

Saturday, November 22, 2008

During the weekend, daddy mummy went window shopping to research the price for the things for me eg. baby cot, nappies, bed sheets etc. They had a great but tiring weekend walking from shops to shops. Just nice during the weekend, there was 40% clothing sales in one of the shop. Daddy mummy took the opportunity to buy me some clothes and even a pair of discount shoes! They are very cute and I love them (I gave mummy some kicks to indicate that I was happy with the stuffs they bought for me) ^_^

Yes, most of them are pink colour! Daddy said girl should wear more pink, look cuter. Aren't they look nice and cute? And they were discount after discount clothes!! Daddy mummy said we are so blessed to be able to get nice clothes which such a low price. Daddy can't wait to put these clothes and shoes on me when I am out from mummy's womb! I hope daddy will pamper me more but mummy said has to control daddy. Please mummy!!!!

0 comments: