~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

The Secret Reveal!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today daddy mummy went for 19 weeks ultrasound scan to check whether I am growing healthy or not. They were very pleased that doctor Michael told them I am growing very healthy. My heart beat is good, spinal cord growing strongly, brain and every part of my system is developing well as well. I am around 20-22cm now! Daddy mummy thank God for my good health.





During the scan daddy mummy saw me sucking my thumb while resting in the womb. I can sense daddy and mummy smilling and feeling very happy when they saw me. Here is the video Dr Michael captured on me....am I cute?




Dr Michael also captured my foot, mummy loves it coz she thinks it is so cute!





I know I know you are interested to know whether I am a boy or a girl.....mmm.....Dr Michael finally told daddy mummy that I am a GIRL!!!! It is just what they wish for!


Uncle and aunties, if you vote me as a boy, sorry...leave it for my sibling in future ya!

2 comments:

JACT said...

ur girl is cute!!! :)
so my guess was correct!!! hahaha...
so ours can be "zi mui" later liao... :D

MYOB said...

Hello Baby Siu,

Uncle Mark, Auntie Julia and Caris cheche says hi !