~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

15 months old life

Thursday, July 29, 2010

As a 15 months old toddler what I do everyday?

The most enjoyable time for me is my bath time!! That is also my bonding time with daddy.

I know how to wash myself with the towel (normally just same area)

IMG_5836

Playing with my duckies and bath toys! This is my favourite baby ducky

IMG_5853

and of course playing with daddy with my squeaky bath toys!

 IMG_5846

IMG_5844 I also love to walk around and run around in front of the house (the weather now is quite wet, so the garden is too wet to run around).

  IMG_5568 IMG_5582

Playing catching game with daddy too!

IMG_5560

See how much I enjoyed myself when I am outside! I am the outdoor girl!

IMG_5558

Daddy took out this bouncer for baby Elias to sleep during our Christmas party. This bouncer look so familiar to me but I cannot remember when I saw them before. It looks like a new and unique toy to me so I climb into the bouncer and started to play inside it. Mummy said I am way too big and too heavy for the bouncer. Half of my legs are out of the bouncer. But I love to bounce into it and play with the small tangling toys.

  IMG_5909

Daddy mummy realised that a lot of Asian eat out place do not provide high chair, so a lot of time they have to walk away from these places because it is tedious for them to feed me without highchair. I will jump off from the normal chair and run away. They saw a 40% sales on this boaster seat recently. It is very light and self inflatable. They thought this would be a very nice boaster seat to bring out and also for me to use at home as I am getting bigger and refused to be constraint in my high chair. This boaster seat will be able to last me for another few years.

 IMG_5911

I am so excited to sit on my new boaster seat! Now I can sit in the same chair as daddy mummy during meal time.

 IMG_5914

But mummy, can you take away the bib? I don’t like bib on me!

 IMG_5915

I love holding my own drinking bottle to drink now. This is my favourite “straw bottle”.

 IMG_5924Ok, so where is my lunch?? I am hungry!!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Caris girl hates her bib now. She hated her high chair for few months and now she's back on it. Kids... haih..

Shirley said...

Oh... I love your pink bib Esrene!