~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

MasterChef in making…

Friday, July 16, 2010

I love playing with kitchen toys in Sunday school. Daddy mummy always see me playing with it everytime I am in Sunday school. Mummy saw a great bargain on kitchen toy during the great toys sale last week, it was close to 70% off! Mummy thought it was quite a great bargain and the toy can let me play till 4-5 years old, so she bought the toy for me!! Thank you mummy!!

Now I am very busy with my “cooking” practice. My kitchen can make the sizzler sound when I on my stove. My oven can talk as well. I love it!!! This little kitchen of mine can be packed easily into a plastic box which is the base of the kitchen. I can bring the kitchen with me when I go travel in future too!

Checking to make sure the soup is not over boil.

IMG_5354

IMG_5355IMG_5362

I have to test to make sure the meat is well cooked…

   IMG_5363

ah….my chicken is roasted in the oven

IMG_5365

don’t you see I am so busy cooking? Now everyday I can cook for daddy and mummy

 IMG_5369  what do you want me to cook for you?

4 comments:

Selwyn said...

one fish and chips please

JACT said...

teh tarik kurang manis... roti kosong dua boss

Julia said...

ida, next time she can help you cook :)

Shirley said...

oh you are such a cute chef Esrene!!!
One bowl of Penang Assam Laksa please...:D