~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Learning to be a good “jie jie”

Sunday, February 20, 2011

To make sure I am a good “jie jie” (sister) to “mei mei” when “mei mei” is born, daddy mummy every morning and night will train me to say “hi” or “nite nite” to “mei mei” and give bubba “mei mei” morning and night kiss.

Mummy will let me feel the movement of bubba “mei mei” in her tummy and I will giggle in laughter when I feel the movement.

Mei Mei : “Jie jie, stop pressing your face too hard towards me, I don’t have place to move!” (“Mei mei kicked towards jie jie’s face").

IMG_9227

It is so hard for daddy to take photos of me hugging mummy’s tummy or kissing bubba “mei mei” as I will run away straight after hugging or kissing “mei mei”. These are a few rare photos that daddy managed to capture for us as a memory.

 

IMG_9367

IMG_9568-1

Daddy mummy, I will try to be a loving and good “jie jie” to “mei mei” and share my toys with her.

3 comments:

JACT said...

Very sweet post! Love the pics.

Jimmy said...

Lovely :D

Solomon Siu said...

Introduce Pak-Pak to mei-mei the next time Pak-Pak visits you, ok?
In the meantime, take care of mei-mei, ok?