~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

6 months and growing

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I am 6 months going to 7!! I am a cheerful baby as usual. Smiling is my trade mark now! IMG_3348
I love to stand up even though I still cannot crawl or sit by myself. I love standing since I was 2 months old! I have very strong legs. I will be very happy when daddy or mummy let me stand up on my feet!
IMG_3285
I just started to flip over myself. Mummy managed to captured my 1st turn!






I am a pretty lay back baby you see. Despite of mummy trying to attract me with some toys, I still lay down on my back comfortably, look at mummy and smile instead of trying to reach out to the toys. Even I can flip over now, I will not flip over straight when daddy mummy put me down on the floor. When I flip over, on my tummy, I will stay on the same position for quite some times instead of flipping around like ‘jie jie’ used to do. Daddy said that’s his gene – lay back!

IMG_3492
Daddy mummy think that I am a very quiet baby. I can stay there quietly observing everyone without making much noise. However when I start crying, nobody can stand my loud voice! I will not only cry, but scream my lung out so that everyone can hear me. Often this will wake “jie jie” (sister) up in the morning when I woke up at 5-6am crying.

IMG_2939

I have a very different characters and temperament from ‘jie jie’. I want to have accompany all the time. When I see daddy or mummy or jie jie not around me I will start whining and even crying! I love them to cuddle or carry me most of the time. Mummy says I need to learn to play by myself instead.
IMG_3812
I still want mummy to give me dream feed at 9ish every night, if not I will wake up very early the next day crying out of hungry! Even with the dream feed, most of the time I still wake up at 6ish instead of waking up after 7am (12 hours sleep). On and off I even wake up crying at 4-5am and refused to sleep back!! That makes daddy mummy very tired. Sorry daddy mummy, I am just a hungry little girl who always wants cuddle!

Despite all these, I am still their sweet little princess that never fail to capture their heart with my sweet smile!
IMG_2908

2 comments:

Julia said...

wow look at the lil girl's muscles!

JACT said...

Rennice is growing up so fast. Such a cutie pie too!