~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My best friend oh my best friend!!!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

This is yet another out-dated post.

I have 2 best friends whom I love to mention to daddy mummy especially after family care. Yes, they are my friends from family care. Their name is Harrison and Mayah! Mummy think they are just my self declared best friends instead.

Last month after picked me up from family care, mummy saw an invitation card inside my food container’s bag. It was addressed to “Dezerene”. Mummy opened the envelope and realised that it’s the birthday party invitation from Mayah! My best friend invited me to her birthday party!!! See mummy, Mayah is not my self-declared best friend, we are really best friend!! Mummy quickly RSVP Mayah’s mum and brought me to get a pressie for Mayah.

On that Saturday after lunch, we headed to one of the McDonald nearby for Mayah’s birthday party! I was so excited when I see Mayah. I gave her the birthday present and joined her and the rest of the kids at the playground. Daddy mummy get to know that it’s Mayah’s 5 year old birthday party!!! My best friend is double my age!!!! They even noticed that I was the youngest in the party and the only Asian kid there!!!! How special I am!!!

We have a lot of fun during the party. We played like crazy at the playground. Mayah is a very nice friend. She always there besides me or behind me, takes care of me when we were at the playground playing.We also  have some party games (which most of the time I was out what the game master was trying to tell me), yummy food – daddy mummy said these are unhealthy food, , yummy cake, last but not least party pack to bring home!!! 20110924_151550-1-picsay

20110924_151805-1-picsay

Due to the privacy, daddy mummy are not allowed to post up the photos of any kid without permission. Thus they have to do some “amendment” to these photos.

Happy birthday Mayah! Thank you so much for inviting me to your birthday party! I haven’t see you for a while at the family care, miss you a lot!

0 comments: