~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Daddy’s Birthday

Monday, October 10, 2011

This is an out-dated post. Mummy has been very very busy with lots of back to back cake orders and her work during the September month, that’s why no time to update the blog.

Daddy’s birthday was 2 weeks ago. Mummy guided me to draw a nice big happy birthday drawing for daddy, and I gave to daddy on his birthday. He was very happy to receive from me. Too bad mummy forgot to take the photo of my drawing so cannot show to you here. But the drawing is full of orange colour and with lots of stickers, including my favourite Eeyore sticker on it!

It was Sunday. So after church we headed to Tokar Estate restaurant (chosen by daddy) at the winery to have a nice lunch for celebration.

IMG_3215

Excited when reaching the Estate

IMG_3224

‘Mei mei’ in her pram getting ready to zzzz….

IMG_3227

a photo with daddy before the meal. We love you daddy!

As usual I get to enjoy my favourite pasta.

IMG_3234IMG_3239

Don’t take my messy face daddy!

IMG_3240

After the meal, is cake cutting time!!! When mummy told me we got to sing birthday song for daddy, I was so excited that I started to sing out loud “Happy you you….happy you you” until everyone in the restaurant looking at us. But when the waitress brought out the cake, I was so shy to sing until daddy barely can hear my singing!

babysiu.blogspot

Mummy made a red velvet cake for daddy. She was busy with her cake order so didn’t manage to do a nice cake, just a simple buttercream coated design with dark chocolate ganache. However, daddy still loves it!

IMG_3252

Can you see the heart shape inside the cake? This is the 1st time mummy trying out curving a heart shape inside the cake, but she said it didn’t turn out nice.

IMG_3256

However, daddy & I still enjoy the cake. Yum yum!

IMG_3262

Happy birthday daddy. Thank you for being the most wonderful daddy in the world!!! Hope you enjoy your day and may the good God bless you always. 

1 comments:

Adventurer said...

Happy Bday Sel! :)