~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

3 Months Old

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I turned 3 months old 2 days ago. So I am no longer a newborn now. To celebrate the goodness of God in my life throughout these 3 months, mummy spent the whole day making mini cupcakes for me (actually it is for her and daddy, but I am able to taste them through the milk anyway). Mummy called these lolli cupcakes. She get this idea online and thought it is a great baby size cupcakes to make for her baby, me! These are the buttercake form in the shape of cupcakes coated with rich dark chocolate and vanilla frosting. I was so attracted by the colourful cupcakes that display infront of me. I think it tastes very yummy too!




Anyone interested to order some from mummy?

Yesterday I had my 3 month old checkup at the maternal child health centre. I have grown a lot. I am 59.2cm now (could be 60-61 cm if the nurse really stretch my legs properly) and 5.11kg. I have put on close to 900g and grown 3cm within 1 month! The nurse told mummy that my height is in the average range of Aussie bb, and said that I can easily grow taller than mummy!! Mummy said they are not tall, wonder who I follow?! mmm.....

These are the few developments of mine as 3 months baby:

Able to lift up my head higher, but I am still very lazy to have my tummy time



Love to hold my hands together. I am trying to practice "gongxi gongxi" for CNY :)




Holding my rattle

More talkative & cheeky according to daddy & mummy



And of course learning to poo on the potty

and like to smile a lot


0 comments: