~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Video Conferencing

Monday, July 20, 2009

Since one month old daddy mummy already started to teach me how to video conferencing! In this advance technology age, baby also need to learn video conferencing ok. Daddy mummy will put me in front of laptop to video conferencing with yea yea, ma ma and occasionally ah ma since they are in overseas and miss seeing my cute face :) To let me look at the camera, daddy mummy have to put my favourite froggy on top of the laptop camera so that I will not look everywhere.

However, I can't stay long in front of the laptop, I will get overstimulate after 5 min. My skin underneath the eye brows will turn red and I will get restless. But few min is good enough to bring the smile to yea yea, ma ma & ah ma's faces.


0 comments: