~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Potty Training (view at your own risk)

Monday, July 6, 2009

After the success with jie jie Caris's potty training, mummy decided to follow the "foot step" of Auntie Julia to potty train me. She sings the "emm emm" song whenever I poo, but every time she sings that song, I will start laughing or smiling, cause I think it is very funny. When daddy is around, he will join in the fun and laugh together with me. However, mummy does not give up, she continue to try each time I poo.

Two days ago, mummy decided to put me on the potty near my poo poo time. With the help of daddy, they started to sing the "emm emm" song and this time, I poo on the potty! Daddy mummy was so proud of me. Mummy said the potty training is not considered successful yet. I am able to poo on the potty cause they put me on the potty just right on my poo poo time. However, mummy said it is a good start. I don't feel comfortable sitting on the potty. I will cry when I touch the cold hard potty. Mummy has to put her hands on the back to let me lean on it so that I feel comfortable. And every time daddy sings "emm emm" song to me, he will have the urge to go to toilet before I poo poo. It is a challenging task for them to train me. But with their effort, for the continuous two morning I have been poo poo-ing on my potty. Daddy said that saved him 2 nappies.

I will work hard with daddy mummy to make my potty training a success. Mummy wants to thank Auntie Julia and Auntie Audrey for their sharing on potty training.
They took the photos to capture this important "event". Make sure you look at the photos after you have your meal ya.


First time daddy mummy put on my potty. They realised they should have stand before to support me instead.


Evidence of my success

1 comments:

Julia said...

WOWWWW, that's a whole pot of "goodness". hahahah.. Good job Ida on your perseverance. Esrene will soon reward you with frequent poo in the potty :)