~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

37 weeks and counting down...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Mummy is 37 weeks pregnant now, means I am 36 weeks old in mummy's tummy. Mummy went for doctor checking in the hospital today. Doc said I am growing within my range, Fundal height is 35cm , heartbeat sounds health and mummy's blood pressure is fine as well. Doctor told mummy that I am facing downward, my back now turning towards mummy's left, but I am still quite high up, not very low at mummy's pelvis, and my butt top always pressing on mummy's stomach, make her feels very uncomfortable and she even lost appetite to eat. Mummy starts to have swollen hands and some of her fingers cannot move well. She is getting harder to sleep as well because I am getting bigger and she feels the pain in her tummy when she can't find a good position on the bed. Other than that, we are doing fine!
Yesterday daddy mummy placed a mattress protector on the bed so that if mummy's water break, it won't wet the whole mattress. They are preparing for me to come out and see the world anytime from now on! Do you think I will look like daddy or mummy?

0 comments: