~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

My baby cot

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally, Auntie Lip Ping called daddy to collect the baby cot from her few days ago.
Today daddy & mummy went to her place to collect the baby cot and fix it in my room. After that they put in mattress protector and bed sheet for my bed. Daddy mummy also fix the cot bumper around the cot for me. According to SIDS awareness group, cot bumper should not be in the cot. However, after doing some research online, mummy found out this Airwrap bumper which is safe for the baby as it is breathable. It will not only protect me from knocking on the cot, but also prevent my arms and legs from getting between cot rails. The cot is very big, I can sleep in it at least until 2 year old!



Mummy told me everything is ready for me now, and the cot also fix already, so it is time for me to come out and see the world. She is getting tired carrying me in the womb and most of her body parts already swallon...mmm.......

0 comments: