~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Baby Shower

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Auntie Angie helped mummy to organise a baby shower today! All mummy's girl friends around have been invited to attend this party. Well, basically this is a party where mummy and her girl friends get together for fun time before I am born and also a party to shower me with lots and lots of gifts!!!



Mummy and I enjoyed the party very much. Mummy enjoyed a good brunch in the restaurant and good fellowship with her girl friends. They even played games during the party! Mummy is very thankful to all the aunties that spare their precious time to come and celebrate with her, and also their blessing with the gifts for me. Thank you aunties, I love all your gifts and thank you for making mummy so happy!


mummy with her girl friends during the bb shower


These are my gifts from the aunties!!!

0 comments: