~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

Getting ready....

Saturday, March 21, 2009

13 more days to go before mummy reach 40 weeks of pregnancy! Daddy mummy trying to make sure that all the stuffs needed for my arrival have been prepared:

1. Bag of nappies, clothes, bunny rugs, mittens for me in the hospital - CHECK
2. Labour bag for mommy - 95%, pending toiletries
3. Baby car seat and sun shade fix in the car - CHECK
4. Bassinet and bathtub at home - CHECK
5. Breastfeeding bras, pads, pump - CHECK
6. My name - 50%, pending English name. They are still deciding!!! I hope they are able to figure out what name to give me before they have to register me with the birth department
7. Pram - shipment delay! They can only get it early April but I don't really need it that soon.

Daddy mummy even change their favourite wool rug in the living room to a synthetic rug because the wool rug shed. Mummy said it is not good for my health.

So when will God bring me out from mummy's womb to this world?

0 comments: