~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

DIY Crib Mobile

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I am still comfortabily staying in mummy's womb even it is already passed my due date. Mummy is getting quite impatience and bored now waiting for my arrival at home.

Thus, today she decided to made her own crib mobile for me. She always wanted to get me a cot mobile however, the cost around $30-60 at least, which is way too expensive for a toy that only use for first 4 months maximum. Economy is bad, so DIY toys are pretty cost saving. The only materials she needs are fleet sheets, needles, thread, papers and some cardboard. Daddy suggested her to use my Huggies nappies box for the cardboard.

So spend around 4 hours to sew the colourful animal dolls for the mobile and daddy helped to fix the dolls to the cardboard. Auntie Lip Ping passed them a 5 yrs old made in China cot mobile which is not really working. So they decided to use the stand of that mobile and attached the DIY mobile dolls they made to it. It works out pretty well. I think I like it. What do you think?


0 comments: