~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

It Has Been A Week Since I Was Born

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello everyone! It has been very exciting first week since I arrived in this world. I make mummy and daddy smile a lot and also made them have one or two days of sleepless night. Sorry mummy daddy. I got my grandpa (yeh yeh) and grandma (ma ma) here to accompany
me, however I sleep and eat only spending less time with them. I usually can sleep for 2.5hrs to 3hrs before mummy breastfeed me when I am hungry. However last two days I want to have a little extra than usual so mummy and and daddy have to bear my cries for milk.
Mummy, I thank you for being patient with me whenever I did not sleep or feed well on you. You never get angry with me. Daddy also found a new job. This makes me very happy. Daddy, you can do it! I will be waiting for you everyday when you come back from work.




Here are some pictures of me.



*Me and mummy waiting for midwife to take my blood sample.



*I want to turn to my left in my dreams



* So comfortable in my new pink swaddle blankie that my grandma bought for me.






1 comments:

Julia said...

Esrene good girl :) last time caris drinks for 1 hr, sleeps for 15 mins, stays awake or cry for 45 mins and feed again. Now she is totally different. Seldom cry and always laugh