~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book Depository

I am a good girl today

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am a good and happy girl today because finally the moment I was waiting for have arrived - my milk milk! I have a full stomach finally after one feed each time. Daddy and mummy are so release that I finally can sleep through at least for 2-3 hours before the next feed. They hope that I will be a good girl to sleep through the 2-3 hours tonight as well before the feed.

Here are some more photos of mine. Since the first day.



*When I just born and daddy looking over me. Daddy's little precious princess.



*Everyone was waiting for me. I am sorry I took so long to come out and some did not have enough time to see me.



*Me on my rocker and with my first soft toy named Patrick. I like it very much



* I was sleeping on the way home from from my hospital stay. So nice and comfy to sleep. Got nice music and also my daddy driving so nicely and careful. I like. I must force daddy drive me around more often.

1 comments:

Julia said...

at this moment, she looks like you, Ida :)